Yeow! I was nominated by four lovely women for the Liebster Award and couldn’t be more thrilled! The first batch of questions comes from Kristen, please go check out her blog on parenting. She’s not your typical mama blogger…mimosas were on her Mother’s Day wish list. Yes, please! I’ll take two.
4. What actress would be cast to play you in the movie of your life? Gabrielle Union. She has a good bitchface and I suffer from that.
5.What is your most prized possession? All of my Harper pictures and stuff from the NICU. Some people may think its depressing but I kept things like her jaundice machine (i have no clue what’s really called) goggles. She was so tiny and I think that she will appreciate seeing these things when she’s old enough.
6. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Jamie Eason Middleton! Love her! She’s a fitness model and mama who has a big heart. You don’t have to be into bodybuilding to enjoy following her because she posts about everything! Go check out her super cute baby boy. I used her Live Fit trainer during the 100k Transformation challenge and love my results. I plan on using the program again in a month or two.
7. What is your favorite post you have written? My rant on body shaming. I still get unsolicited “don’t get like She Hulk” comments that I roll my eyes too. I personally love She Hulk’s physique and would be impressed with myself if I looked like her. LOL!
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Bali!
9. If you found a magic lamp with a genie, what would be your 3 wishes? No debt (student loans are of the devil himself), to be a successful entrepreneur, for Mike to live his dream of being a full-time comic book illustrator at Marvel or DC (or his own company).
10. What is the last book you read? “Camp Paradox: A Memoir of Stolen Innocence” by Barbara Graham
11. If you could give your 18 year old self one piece of advice, what would it be? Eat something.
1. I’m drinking a venti iced coffee from Starbucks.
2. I used to hate Starbucks because they put a local coffee shop that I LOVED out of business.
3. Mike calls me a “bro”.
4. I use a Hello Kitty planner
5. I used to hate crop tops but I reeeallly want to wear one with a maxi skirt this summer.
6. I’m a typical Aries.
7. If you call me, I probably won’t answer.
8. I’ll text you though.
9. I have had Google+ for years and I almost never use it.
10. Instagram is my favorite.
11. I don’t like wearing pants.
Thank you for the nomination, Kristen! I’m going to post my questions and nominated my folks when I answer the last batch of questions.
If you have any suggestions for “Sew Easy Sunday”, let me know in the comments section.